* Office Secretary/Administrator
* Talent Acquisition Specialist
* Quality Management Systems - Requirements
- Must have a university degree or equivalent with a minimum of ten (10) years of direct experience in quality assurance system activities, of which at least five (5) years must be in managing quality systems related to the scope of Work (e.g., oil, gas and petrochemical projects, infrastructure and communication).
- Quality formats for various quality management systems at the projects site using the standard guidelines provided to him by the corporate office / Client specifications.
- Assist the engineering and procurement dept. to develop technical specification quarries
- Select, train and certify quality-critical manpower locally.
- Attending weekly coordination meeting with the customer to review the quality levels at project site.
- Attend to customer complaints, take corrective& preventive actions
- Prepare Monthly QA/QC Report and conduct management review meetings periodically.
- Ensure that all Special Processes are Validated and Performed within the established parameters.
- Follow up Corrective and Preventive actions and close out the NCR and Maintain all inspection & test / Quality records.
- Final Documents review and ensure the conformance to the PO/PR requirements as agreed, including No. of Copies either Hard/Soft
- Relevant QMS Certifications, Experience on Cross Country Pipeline Project and Must be Saudi Aramco Approved QC Manager